We are a metal-mechanical industrial group
that provides experience, responsiveness and commitment.
We extend the life of components, helping to reduce the need for CAPEX
and our customers’ carbon footprint.
As a full-service provider of metal-mechanical services,
we work hand in hand with our customers to achieve their goals.
SOLVENCY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
The Intaf Group’s main objective is to maximise customer value with a diversified, flexible and adaptable range of services. This is conveyed through a complementary value chain that ranges from conception, design and engineering to the production of parts or components, assembly, repair and maintenance.
COMMITMENT TO THE CUSTOMER
The Intaf Group offers the customer the possibility of a transversal and continuous service in the metal-mechanical field. We have 24-hour operations, specific attention for emergencies and a relationship with a single project manager from the first contact to the required solution. Our quality procedures aim for excellence and are governed by international quality, risk prevention and environmental standards.
RESPONSIBILITY WITH THE TERRITORY
We have been based in Narón for more than 80 years. It is here where the group shows its responsibility and links with the territory through the way it manages its business project.
- Environmental awareness and continuous investment in state-of-the-art machinery, implementation of self-consumption energy sources and process improvements that favour the reduction of the carbon footprint
- Creation of social welfare through the provision of quality services, which require specialised people with different qualifications (vocational educational training, engineers, economists and others) and offer opportunities for talent, professional development and stability.
COMMITMENT TO PEOPLE AND COOPERATION
We have established working standards that aim to enable professional and personal development. These standards are achieved through training, risk prevention, remuneration commensurate with skills, stable employment, active and creative participation of people and the promotion of teamwork.
We encourage continuous entrepreneurship in new projects, both within the Group and in partnership with other companies. We also actively participate in business associations, collaborate with vocational training centres, universities and non-profit organisations.
STABILITY AND DIVERSIFICATION
- The Intaf Group has achieved a high level of consolidation after a history of more than 80 years.
- We are committed to the continuous reinvestment of profits in the improvement of capabilities.
- We are a multi-sector and multidisciplinary company.
- Our main characteristic is incremental innovation, with continuous participation in collaborative R&D&I projects.
- We have a permanent digitalisation plan, both for management and production organisation.
- We seek complementary capabilities to those of the activity itself, developing robotic, software and logistics solutions.
(civilian and military)
- Iron and steel industry.
- Public works.
- Metal transformation.
- Wood, paper and derivatives.
- Production, storage and distribution of gases.
- Tool and die making.
- Equipment and components for socio-cultural infrastructures.
- Thermal power stations and their auxiliary installations.
- Combined cycle.
- Liquefied Gas Storage Plants.
- Wind energy.
- Sea Energies.
- Hydroelectric Energy.
- Machining work.
- Industries and factories located in port facilities.
- Consignees and Port Operation.
- Port, Fixed and Mobile Installations.
- Elaboration and application of maintenance plans.
- Start-up of plants.
- Conveyor belts.
- Port and container cranes, transtainers, spreaders.
- Bridge cranes.
- Installation/repair of rails and crane runways.
- Warehouses, silos, containers, ramps.
plants in Narón
square metres of covered surface and industrial space
- Turnkey project management
- Technical consultancy
- Mechanical design
- Maintenance solutions
- Cylindrical grinding
- Blasting/painting booth
- Welding processes
- Submerged arc
- Heat treatment
- Case hardening and tempering
- Tempering and stress relieving
- Power transmission systems
- Lifting and handling equipment
- Port and Naval
- Self-propelled mobile cranes
- Tower cranes
ø 5 m
lenght 2,3 m
ø 2 m
lenght 12 m
horizontal 20 m
vertical 4 m
transverse 2 m
ø ext. 1,2 m
height 700 mm
ø ext. 455 mm
lenght 2 m
16 x 5 x 5 m
1,8 x 1,8 x 2,3 m
ø 1,5 x 2 m
GRUPO INTAF supports the maintenance of an icon of Ferrol and its region in the Navantia Shipyard, the Gantry Crane
Tecman Maintenance and Services, a company belonging to the Intaf Group, collaborates with Navantia in the maintenance of one of the icons of Ferrol and the region, the gantry crane located in the former Astano in the Fene Shipyard. The works give continuity to those...
Rueda claims in Narón the support of the Xunta de Galicia for SMEs and advanced manufacturing centres
The President of the Xunta de Galicia, Alfonso Rueda, claimed yesterday, during a visit to the facilities of the Galician Consortium of Thermal Treatments (Cogaltra) plant in Narón, the support of the regional administration to small and medium enterprises, as well as to advanced manufacturing centres.
Alfonso Rueda celebrates a project that will serve “200 companies in Galicia”. The Intaf Group has already started up its centre for the treatment of large steel parts. It is a unique infrastructure in Spain. The main feature of the manufacturing centre is a system of furnaces in which an investment of more than 2.6 million euros has been made (80% financed by the Xunta de Galicia through the Igape).