of Thermal Treatments
Heat treatment of large steels
in vacuum furnace
(civilian and military)
COGALTRA is a company established in 2020, promoted by Grupo Intaf and Tumbadoiro, with the participation of Mecanizados Moan, Demaq and Ipargama. It has been financed by IGAPE in the framework of the Advanced Manufacturing Centres programme, financed with FEDER funds. It will start its heat treatment activity in 2022, applying the most innovative production technologies on the market.
The project was created to address the shortage of companies that carry out heat treatments on steels, with the dimensions, quality, price and timeframe appropriate to the needs of the promoters and those entities that have shown their interest and in general to the Galician industrial fabric that continuously demands this process.
- Vacuum carburising and vacuum quenching and tempering of steel parts
- Vacuum oil quenching
- Stress relieving
- Chemical composition analysis of metals based on iron, copper or aluminium
- Metallographic analysis
- Hardness chain and layer thicknesses
- Surface hardness
- Vacuum carburising and quenching furnace with a maximum load capacity of 3,000 kg. Maximum charge dimensions of ø1500×2000 mm.
- Tempering and stress relieving furnace, with a maximum temperature of 750 ºC and uniformity of ±7ºC. Capacity up to 3500 kgs and load dimensions of 1800x1800x2300 mm.
- Compact portable spectrometer, with optical emission by UV spark excitation for determining the chemical composition of iron, copper and aluminium based materials.
- Metallographic laboratory equipped for sample preparation (cutter, press and automatic polishing machine).
- Vickers hardness tester with motorised table and capable of handling loads from 50 g to 10 kg (HV0.05 to HV10).
- Calibrated inverted microscope with 5X, 10X, 20X and 50X objectives.
The company RenerCycle plans to create 50 jobs in Navarra in a recycling plant for the renewable industry
The company RenerCycle plans to set up a plant for the recycling and reconditioning of renewable industry components in Navarra.
Sincro Mecánica and Tecman will represent the Intaf Group at the Wind Energy exhibition in Hamburg, which will take place from 27 to 30 September
The Intaf Group, represented by the group companies Sincro Mecánica and Mantenimiento y Servicios Tecman, will participate as an exhibitor at the Wind Energy in Hamburg, which will take place from 27th to 30th September. This fair is a world benchmark in the wind energy sector. The aim is to show the group’s catalogue of products and services in the wind energy sector to both current and potential customers, as well as the important capacity expansion plan currently underway.
The expansion of the Intaf Group’s facilities, in the Narón industrial estate of As Lagoas, is practically completed, which will allow the facilities to be able to produce. According to the owner of the company, José Ramón Franco, “right now we are in a small impasse of 10 or 12 days, but 85% of the new facilities are already assembled”.