Fabricación y reparación
Innovación, esfuerzo y un gran equipo,
la clave de nuestro éxito
(civilian and military)
EVOLVENTIA was created in 2010 as an integral part of a business project aimed at the manufacture, retrofitting and assembly of the Wind Turbine Power Train.
EVOLVENTIA is constituted as a specific business unit specialising in the manufacture of gears, integrating all the phases of its value chain.
Its corporate structure is the basis of its knowledge and experience, which, together with its technical and human resources, allows EVOLVENTIA to offer the market a differentiating service.
In addition to the wind energy sector, which is the main target of this business project, EVOLVENTIA has the necessary capacity to attend to other sectors.
- Calculation, optimisation and manufacture of gears
- Grinding of external and internal toothed gears
- Hirth type gear grinding
- Gear grinding from solid with reprofiled grinding wheel
- Gear evaluation and recovery
- Internal and external cylindrical grinding
- Grinding of non-cylindrical surfaces (square, eccentric, spherical…)
- Control and measurement of gears with DIN5 quality certification
- Technical analysis of unknown gears
- Measurement and scanning of surfaces and geometries
- Detection and analysis of gear burns
- Internal and external horizontal cylindrical grinding: max. external Ø 455 mm / 2.000 mm max. length between points / weight in air 150 Kg and weight between points 1.000 Kg.
- Internal and external vertical cylindrical grinding: 1200 mm max. external Ø / max. height 700 mm / max. weight 2.500 Kg.
- Tooth profile grinding:
- Ø ext. max. 2080 mm.
- Max. internal Ø 1500 mm.
- Max. internal tooth length 350 mm.
- Max. external tooth length 1600 mm.
- Weight 16.000 Kg.
- Max. module 40.
- Coordinate measurement up to 1,600 x 2,400 x 1,400 mm, with a nominal maximum permissible error of 3.5 + L / 250μm (DIN-EN ISO 10360), with an actual calibration deviation of ± 1.0 μm.
- Measurement by gear coordinates guaranteeing quality level 5 DIN 3962.
- Barkhausen noise analysis for burn detection on ground surfaces.
Convinced of the importance of innovation and the optimisation of management efficiency and effectiveness, and applying a firm focus on the customer and processes, EVOLVENTIA has developed and implemented a Management System in which three core aspects of the activity coexist in an integrated manner: quality, environment and occupational risk prevention.
This system has been developed on the basis of the following standards:
- UNE-EN ISO 9001
- UNE-EN ISO 14001
- OHAS 18001
- It has been certified by Det Norske Veritas, an accredited certification body.
Rueda claims in Narón the support of the Xunta de Galicia for SMEs and advanced manufacturing centres
The President of the Xunta de Galicia, Alfonso Rueda, claimed yesterday, during a visit to the facilities of the Galician Consortium of Thermal Treatments (Cogaltra) plant in Narón, the support of the regional administration to small and medium enterprises, as well as to advanced manufacturing centres.
Intaf activates in Narón its unique steel parts treatment centre in Spain
Alfonso Rueda celebrates a project that will serve “200 companies in Galicia”. The Intaf Group has already started up its centre for the treatment of large steel parts. It is a unique infrastructure in Spain. The main feature of the manufacturing centre is a system of furnaces in which an investment of more than 2.6 million euros has been made (80% financed by the Xunta de Galicia through the Igape).
The company RenerCycle plans to create 50 jobs in Navarra in a recycling plant for the renewable industry
The company RenerCycle plans to set up a plant for the recycling and reconditioning of renewable industry components in Navarra.
Estrada de Cedeira 199
15570 – Narón (A Coruña) – Spain
Tel. +34 981 397 090
Estrada de Cedeira 209
15570 – Narón (A Coruña) – Spain
Tel. +34 981 397 142