Fabricación y reparación
Innovación, esfuerzo y un gran equipo,
la clave de nuestro éxito
(civilian and military)
EVOLVENTIA was created in 2010 as an integral part of a business project aimed at the manufacture, retrofitting and assembly of the Wind Turbine Power Train.
EVOLVENTIA is constituted as a specific business unit specialising in the manufacture of gears, integrating all the phases of its value chain.
Its corporate structure is the basis of its knowledge and experience, which, together with its technical and human resources, allows EVOLVENTIA to offer the market a differentiating service.
In addition to the wind energy sector, which is the main target of this business project, EVOLVENTIA has the necessary capacity to attend to other sectors.
- Calculation, optimisation and manufacture of gears
- Grinding of external and internal toothed gears
- Hirth type gear grinding
- Gear grinding from solid with reprofiled grinding wheel
- Gear evaluation and recovery
- Internal and external cylindrical grinding
- Grinding of non-cylindrical surfaces (square, eccentric, spherical…)
- Control and measurement of gears with DIN5 quality certification
- Technical analysis of unknown gears
- Measurement and scanning of surfaces and geometries
- Detection and analysis of gear burns
- Internal and external horizontal cylindrical grinding: max. external Ø 455 mm / 2.000 mm max. length between points / weight in air 150 Kg and weight between points 1.000 Kg.
- Internal and external vertical cylindrical grinding: 1200 mm max. external Ø / max. height 700 mm / max. weight 2.500 Kg.
- Tooth profile grinding:
- Ø ext. max. 2080 mm.
- Max. internal Ø 1500 mm.
- Max. internal tooth length 350 mm.
- Max. external tooth length 1600 mm.
- Weight 16.000 Kg.
- Max. module 40.
- Coordinate measurement up to 1,600 x 2,400 x 1,400 mm, with a nominal maximum permissible error of 3.5 + L / 250μm (DIN-EN ISO 10360), with an actual calibration deviation of ± 1.0 μm.
- Measurement by gear coordinates guaranteeing quality level 5 DIN 3962.
- Barkhausen noise analysis for burn detection on ground surfaces.
Convinced of the importance of innovation and the optimisation of management efficiency and effectiveness, and applying a firm focus on the customer and processes, EVOLVENTIA has developed and implemented a Management System in which three core aspects of the activity coexist in an integrated manner: quality, environment and occupational risk prevention.
This system has been developed on the basis of the following standards:
- UNE-EN ISO 9001
- UNE-EN ISO 14001
- OHAS 18001
- It has been certified by Det Norske Veritas, an accredited certification body.
Sincro Mecánica and Tecman will represent the Intaf Group at the Wind Energy exhibition in Hamburg, which will take place from 27 to 30 September
The Intaf Group, represented by the group companies Sincro Mecánica and Mantenimiento y Servicios Tecman, will participate as an exhibitor at the Wind Energy in Hamburg, which will take place from 27th to 30th September. This fair is a world benchmark in the wind energy sector. The aim is to show the group’s catalogue of products and services in the wind energy sector to both current and potential customers, as well as the important capacity expansion plan currently underway.
Intaf Group’s steel center starts preliminary operational tests
The expansion of the Intaf Group’s facilities, in the Narón industrial estate of As Lagoas, is practically completed, which will allow the facilities to be able to produce. According to the owner of the company, José Ramón Franco, “right now we are in a small impasse of 10 or 12 days, but 85% of the new facilities are already assembled”.
The Intaf Group has participated in the “Ferrol Industrial Campus Week. University-Company collaboration opportunities”.
The meeting is promoted by the University of A Coruña. The activities will be held in Ferrol, between 30 May and 1 June 2022 in the Salón de Actos Concepción Arenal.
Estrada de Cedeira 199
15570 – Narón (A Coruña) – Spain
Tel. +34 981 397 090
Estrada de Cedeira 209
15570 – Narón (A Coruña) – Spain
Tel. +34 981 397 142