Integral management of wind turbine powertrains
Repair of gearboxes
Specialised comprehensive service
in the wind energy sector
powertrain assembly in park
park maintenance and repairs
transport and management of components
in-plant repair and quality control
SINCRO MECÁNICA was founded in 2009 as a company specialising in the comprehensive maintenance of wind turbine power trains.
SINCRO MECÁNICA‘s differentiation is focused on its ability to develop a specialised service that integrates all phases of the value chain in the maintenance of the power train, where reliability and effectiveness in response, process efficiency, agility and flexibility are the strategic principles of our performance.
SINCRO MECÁNICA is equipped with the infrastructures and the technical, human and technological resources necessary to provide a differentiating service, strongly aligned with the interests of the client.
A) Park Service:
- Predictive maintenance.
- Condition assessment.
- Disassembly, repair, assembly, commissioning and monitoring of power train indicators.
B) Plant Service:
- Initial condition assessment.
- Disassembly and traceability.
- Cleaning of components.
- Inspection and condition control.
- Component logistics management.
- No load and load test.
- Shipment/shipment preparation. Intervention report.
C) Engineering services:
- Technical study of equipment.
- Development of maintenance solutions.
- Lifting capacity up to 50 t.
- Six production units with their own lifting capacity.
- More than 5,500 m² of floor space.
- More than 2,000 m² available for storage of components, spare parts and work in progress.
- Coordinate measurement up to 1,600 x 2,400 x 1,400 mm, with a nominal maximum permissible error of 3.5 + L / 250μm (DIN-EN ISO 10360), with an actual deviation in calibration of ± 1.0 μm.
- Six-axis articulated arm with spherical working volume of 2.4 m. Accuracy of ± 0.025 mm in volumetric and ± 0.018 mm in single point.
- Load test up to 1.5 MW at 100% load and 3 MW at 50% load.
- Standard oil cleanliness level: 16/15/12, according to ISO 4406.
- Spray and ultrasonic cleaning of components.
- Field vibration analysis and remote visual inspection.
- Shaft alignment.
- Non-destructive testing.
- Induction heating system.
Convinced of the importance of innovation and the optimisation of management efficiency and effectiveness, and applying a firm focus on the customer and processes, INTAF PROMECAN has developed and implemented a Management System in which three core aspects of the activity coexist in an integrated manner: quality, environment and occupational risk prevention.
This system has been developed based on the following standards:
- UNE-EN ISO 9001
- UNE-EN ISO 14001
- OHAS 18001
- It has been certified by Det Norske Veritas, an accredited certification body.
The company RenerCycle plans to create 50 jobs in Navarra in a recycling plant for the renewable industry
The company RenerCycle plans to set up a plant for the recycling and reconditioning of renewable industry components in Navarra.
Sincro Mecánica and Tecman will represent the Intaf Group at the Wind Energy exhibition in Hamburg, which will take place from 27 to 30 September
The Intaf Group, represented by the group companies Sincro Mecánica and Mantenimiento y Servicios Tecman, will participate as an exhibitor at the Wind Energy in Hamburg, which will take place from 27th to 30th September. This fair is a world benchmark in the wind energy sector. The aim is to show the group’s catalogue of products and services in the wind energy sector to both current and potential customers, as well as the important capacity expansion plan currently underway.
The expansion of the Intaf Group’s facilities, in the Narón industrial estate of As Lagoas, is practically completed, which will allow the facilities to be able to produce. According to the owner of the company, José Ramón Franco, “right now we are in a small impasse of 10 or 12 days, but 85% of the new facilities are already assembled”.